Julkaistu 9. lokakuu, 2014.
I can't put my finger on why I didn't like this game. Oh wait, yes I can [puts finger on it]---it's repetitive and dull.
- Decently fun weapon selection. Infinite ammo on basic weapons.
- Decent graphics.
- Big explosions. Big booms.
- It has a partially destructible environment, which gives you a sense of your firepower.
- Bad music.
- Enemies are repetitive and there's little enemy variety.
- If you took out the cutscenes you'd have no idea you're on a different mission. They're all the same and look the same.
- The plot was... Wait, was there a plot? I think I was trying to save someone from something.
- To get weapon upgrades you have to collect money. The only way to get enough money is to break open the crates and boxes strewn everywhere. That's just boring. It's also why I stopped playing Hammerwatch.
- The variations in difficulty from one area to another can be immense, and inexplicably so.
I wanted to like this game, I miss the old school run and gun games, since I am of The Old School. But this didn't scratch the itch at all, it only made it itch worse. I don't recommend this game. It's fine for an hour or so, but doesn't deliver longer than that.