"I can see myself spending a long, long time playing Super House of Dead Ninjas."
"Fast, frantic and highly addicting...the perfect marriage of old and new."
10/10 - Everyday Gamers
"For fast-paced ninja skills with upgrades, bosses and brutal decapitations, it doesn’t get much better."
"Super Meat Boy-meets-Ninja Gaiden!"
- Indiegames Dotcom
The July 2013 update is Free and adds exciting new content and features for all existing Super House of Dead Ninjas players. If those ninjas weren't dead before, they definitely will be now.
Design Your Own Tower!
Make your own levels using the new in-game map editor, then share with the community. Or just try out other player creations.
Descend a seemingly-endless tower, wielding an arsenal of deadly ninja weapons and attacks, as the fearsome Crimson Ninja. This 2D action-platformer uses ninja magic to generate every tower randomly, so no two adventures are the same! Based on the hit Flash game from developers Megadev and Adult Swim Games.
- NEW! Leaderboards Support: bask in the envy of others as you crush their high scores
- NEW! 16:9 Support: play in glorious widescreen
- NEW! 50 new rooms added to random tower generation
- NEW! 3 new enemies and hazards to slice and/or dice
- NEW! 10 additional Steam achievements
- Native controller support
- Randomly-generated levels means endless replayability
- 230 custom rooms, 100 of which are new to this edition
- Dozens of weapons and item upgrades, many seen here for the first time (like the flamethrower and baseball bat)
- Slay eight terrifying bosses and 52 dastardly enemies, including a deadly exploding mushroom
- Transdimensional Leakage: a bizarre new tower to explore
- Upgraded music and sound effects powered by the Ninjinity Engine
- Map Editor: design your own levels and share via Steamworks
- Customize your ninja with new colors and outfits, with thousands of combinations
- Steam exclusive version of the game is bigger and better than the original!