TL;DR: Check it out.
• Gameplay: Contrast is a truly unique concept; I can't think of anything that does something similar: shifting from a 3D environment to a 2D one using the shadows on the wall. Shadows can sometimes be manipulated by moving light sources. It's neat!
• Story: The story isn't masterfully told, but it is an interesting one, and I'm glad I stuck around to see it through to the end.
• Art: Contrast is beautiful to admire and its music is always a pleasant companion.
• It's Indie!: Support your local indie game developer! Especially when they're doing awesome work like this!
• Game Feel: As cool as traversing the shadows as a platformer is, Contrast has a tendency to be real finicky. On some puzzles, I would get so frustrated falling out of the shadows, I would question if I was performing the task correctly; in every case, I was. It becomes easy to slip out from the 2D world and fall to your death, and not even be sure why it happened. I managed to finish every puzzle, but I would have had a lot more fun if the mechanics had been fine-tuned a bit more.
• Acting: The voice acting could've been a little more convincing, but-- Ehh! What'r'ya gonna do?