Pros and Cons here we go! Woot Woot! What you'll love...
- The Story... It's really Enjoyable and Depressing (hey, it's a horror game) at the same time!
- The Gameplay... Excluding the confusing inventory, the gameplay is awesome! Survival Horror at it's best!
- The Soundtrack... One word: BEATIFUL! If you can, buy it! Support the devs and listen to this relaxing/scary/awesome soundtrack! (actually, there are 2 soundtracks!)
- The Co-Op... Yeah, i guess it's broken and you need to port forward or use Hamatchi, but when you actually get to play it, it's AWESOME!
- The Visuals... It's using a 1998's engine, but looks good by today's standards too! Psykskallar milked everything out of the GoldSource engine! What you'll hate...
- Some Cheap Jumpscares only scary once or twice...
- Some low res Textures and graphical bugs (you won't notice them if you aren't trying to find them on purpose, hopefully)
- Difficulty curves, ya know... bosses and Sawrunner...
- Forgetting not to waste ammo (you lose unspent bullets if you reload with a non-empty magazine*)
- And of course... having to wash your underwear after playing this amazing Survival Horror game which will not only require you to change underwear, but sleep with the lights on for the next few days!
- Skandi007 Survival Horror Veteran
If this was a REVIEW (oh wait, it is) i'd give this game a 9/10, i really love it...There is some room for improvement... but i can live with that... :)
Posted: January 24th, 2014