Where should I start...? Okay, I'll give a list why you should not buy this game.
1. This is a Minecraft clone.
2. You can't change graphics, so you always have to deal with these horrible pixelized graphics.
3. It hasen't been updated in forever. (Almost like another game: Cube World)
4. This game is really boring in both modes.
5. Even with a good computer, this game always has a horrible frame rate. Mostly below 30 fps.
6. There are no settings to change controls, so you keep pressing weird button placements and looking like an idiot.
7. Complete waste of money.
8. The chunk loading is horrible. Sometimes you have a normal lush landscape, and then you just have out of place chunks that have a completely different landscape. I'm not talking about the biome borders, the chunks actually just load over eachother, and this mostly happens when loading a world inside another world.
9. THE GLITCHES. OH THE GLITCHES. The inventory can sometimes screw up and not let you choose anything, and sometimes you can even make the game crash just from grabbing an item from the creative inventory. I call the mode "creative" because the normal name is just stupid.
10. I forgot what I was going to put in ten. Damn amnesia.
So, those are all the reasons I have why you shouldn't buy this game. After playing this game, I regret using $20 on this Minecraft clone. In the end, this is just another Minecraft clone that is just trying to get that $2500000.