- Better PVE then you regular MOBA.
- Gereraly good community.
- Larg variety of weapons.
- Free to play.
- In Beta.
- Accepting $$$.
- Game altering patches that 100% change the entirety of the game.
- Bugs and broken content.
- Weekly patches that break more then they fix.
* Pay to not grind system.
* Pay to win services |PREMIUM| |EXP BOOST| |CHARACTER POINTS| |GEAR POINTS|
|IN GAME CASH| |LOXBOXES| |KEYS|
* Pay to win in PVP. You can buy things that can take 500+ hours to get for better stats and kill
people who don't have it.
*Characters on release are ONLY FOR CASH $$$.
- Multi language game. You might find yourself on a team you cannot communicate with.
- Boring Grinding
- PVP 1 MAP | PVE 1 MAP
- PVP is 4vs4vs4 only, ALLOWING PREMADES WITH SOLO QUEUE.
- UNFAIR MATCH MAKING
- Games current state is UGLY! |BAD UI| |FUZZY GRAPHICS ON BEST SETTINGS|
- Small player base |WEEKDAY 200-1200 WEEKENDS|
( I'm sure I missed some but I'm done )
Devs remake the game every month and it just keeps getting worse.
I have $upported the game and been active on the hub and have seen that the Devs just do whatever they want regardless of players opinions. The Game is remade so offten it is full of bugs and more broken every update. Even after 50 bugs have been fixed there is 50 more created. It is in a constant state of suicide and loses more veteran players every patch.
The direction for Devs apears to be..
- More ca$h items to buy.
- More characters.(Exclusive to real money purchases on release)
- To remake the game every month and tell there small number of active players on the hub that they are going in the direction that they want and don't give a damn about us. Sure they will read what we have to say and make small impovments but will continue to make the game terrible if they see fit even if 80% of the community who supports them riots and tells them their patches are crap.
I suggest you don't give them your $$$.
If you must play this game do it as free to play.
Don't wast 100's of hours on something that can be changed overnight into something you don't want to play.
I'd suggest you wait to play untill it is 100% released or you might be very disapointed.