A very useful program with almost all the neccesary tools for music recording and editing.
Since this kind of software is complex and enumerating all the features would be difficult and tedious for everyone, I will just point some of them:
- Plug in a midi keyboard and use one of the many sounds in the soundbank: pianos, strings, basses, drums, synths, etc. The quality of the sounds is overall good, some of them doesn't sound very natural, mostly the "exotic" percussion instruments like the Taiko, but the quality of the rest is good, with some synths and strings being very professional. The vst packs add some good sounds, specially the grand pianos and the strings one. The Zeta2 can be opened like any other vst inside Music Creator, or standalone directly form your steam library.
- If you don't have a midi instrument you can still make songs using various interfaces, from the classical score sheet, to a "piano roll" divided in segments that work as compasses, or a loop tool specially useful for electronic music. There is NO need for an instrument to do songs with this program.
- If you want to record non midi instruments you can also do it, mics, or guitars, etc. Configuring the drivers may be tricky sometimes, but the developers answer fast in the forum to solve doubts.
- It has the usual Equalizer, Fx panel, and some of the most common audio processing tools.
- You can export the songs in several formats, but the mp3 requires you to buy it separatedly after the 30 days trial. I export songs in wma which has a good balance of quality and size.
Conclussion: I recommend Music Creator, it is quite cheap for all the features it offers if we compare it to other similar software. It's a lot more user friendly than others. I think both professionals and hobby musicians might find it very useful.
Yayınlanma: 25 Kasım 2013