Requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy FCC Class 321 Add-On
Packages that include this game
About the GameConsidered to be one of the most reliable and trouble-free EMUs of the Mk3 family, the Class 321 is a popular commuter train operated by a number of companies across the UK, and now available for Train Simulator in First Capital Connect livery.
Based on the British Rail Mk3 body shape, the Class 321 EMU was originally built for the Network Southeast sector by BREL York between 1998 and 1991. Three sub-classes were built, the 321/3 and 321/4 for Network Southeast, and the 321/9 for services around the Leeds area.
In total, 117 four-car train sets were built with a top speed of 100mph (161km/h), powered by AC 25kV overhead electric via a pantograph fitted to the PMSO vehicle. The design of these train sets was also considered so successful that it led to the development of the similar Class 320 and Class 322.
Following privatization of the British rail network, the Class 321s were transferred to a number of operators, including London Midland, Greater Anglia, Northern Rail and First Capital Connect; 13 remain in traffic with FCC.
The Class 321 EMU for Train Simulator is available in First Capital Connect livery and features passenger view, cab and instrument lighting, and a full four-car consist, comprising of DTCO, PMSO, TSO and DTSO passenger vehicles.
The locomotive is also Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the First Capital Connect Class 321 on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam. Also included are scenarios specifically for the East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough route (available separately and required to play these scenarios).
ScenariosFour scenarios for the East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough route:
- Training: FCC Class 321 – Simple Controls
- Training: FCC Class 321 – Expert Controls
- Capital Connect
- Suburban Storms
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- Class 321 in First Capital Connect livery
- Cab and instrument lighting
- Passenger view
- Four-car consist, including DTCO, PMSO, TSO and DTSO vehicles
- Quick Drive compatible
- Scenarios for the East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough route
- Download size: 166mb
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
DB and the DB logo are trademarks of Deutsche Bahn AG. Southeastern is an exclusive copyright and mark of London & South Eastern Railway Ltd. All rights reserved. Used with Permission. Southern Pacific is a trademark, used under license. The Union Pacific shield is a trademark of the Union Pacific Railroad company . All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.