Requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Union Pacific Heritage SD70Aces
About the GameThe powerful SD70ACe is a popular sight across the US freight railroad network and is now available for Train Simulator in six attractive heritage liveries of Union Pacific.
Production of the SD70ACe version began in 2004 as General Motors’ response to the popular GE Dash 9-44CW. Originally, the diesel freight locomotive was an upgrade to the SD70M and SD70MAC, designed to meet new emission regulations and with minor external differences in body shape. As with recent US diesels, the SD70ACe was also fitted with a full width ‘comfort’ cab and is a popular sight across the US.
More than 1,200 examples have been built so far for a number of US railroads, including BNSF, CSX, Union Pacific and Norfolk Southern.
Through the years, a series of mergers have expanded Union Pacific’s track network, opening up new routes and services across the US. In celebration of these fallen flag railroads, Union Pacific repainted six SD70ACe locomotives in attractive heritage liveries during the mid-2000s, including those of the Denver & Rio Grande Western, Missouri Pacific, Western Pacific, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Chicago & North Western, and Southern Pacific. These locomotives regularly haul freight across the UP network and form part of the current UP fleet.
The locomotives are Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the Union Pacific Heritage SD70ACes on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam.
Steam WorkshopScenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- EMD SD70ACe in six Union Pacific ‘fallen flag’ heritage liveries
- Liveries include Denver & Rio Grande Western, Missouri Pacific, Western Pacific, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Chicago & North Western, and Southern Pacific
- Flashing ditch lights
- Cab light
- Step lights
- Union Pacific freight cars, including Auto Rack Car, Box Car, Cement Hopper, Double Stack Car, Low Gondola and Wood Chip Gondola
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 161mb
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.