Riguardo questo contenuto
The Class 150/2 DMU is a familiar sight across England, Wales and Scotland thanks to its widespread usage by regional operators. Now available for Train Simulator, this is a super-detailed model with highly-detailed controls and cab features which have been developed to get you as close as possible to operating a real Class 150/2.
Developed jointly by Oovee Entertainment and Thomson Interactive, the Class 150/2 is a recreation of these familiar second generation diesel multiple units, built by BREL in York as part of the programme to replace British Rail’s ageing fleet of heritage DMUs. Operating across the UK, the 150/2s soon became a familiar sight, going on to find new owners following the privatisation of the network, and continuing to carry passengers all over the country to this day. Each unit in the train formation is powered by a 286-horsepower diesel engine with hydraulic transmission, enabling the 150/2 to reach 75mph and making it ideal for local and stopping services.
The Class 150/2 for Train Simulator features an accurately recreated driver's console complete with functioning key, AWS test, DRA, instrument lighting and cab lighting, and much more.
- Class 150/2 DMS and DMSL units in 7 different liveries
- Independent lighting control of headlights, marker lights and tail lights
- Over 20 scrollable and illuminated destination blinds (selectable in-game)
- Two speed and individual wiper control
- Opening cab side windows that alter exterior sound levels in the driver cabin
- Working cabin lights that illuminate the controls
- Functional master key animation, functionality and cabin setup routine
- Operational DRA (Driver's Reminder Appliance)
- Functional door interlock and air pressures
- Prototypical brake control
- Accurate train performance recreated from industry measurements
- Sounds recorded from the prototype unit