After (too many) years playing this game, I could sum it up like this :
- Free to Play.
- Unique RvRvR gameplay.
- Mostly open-world.
- Simple and straightforward.
- Good community.
- Free of Asian-MMO nonsense.
- Light on system resources.
- Premium not directly influencing gameplay.
- Linux support.
- Rubbish controls.
- Grinding nightmare.
- Really stale, boring and broken combat mechanics.
- Very dull quest system riddled with bad translations.
- Very limited and crappy character customisation.
- Class and Realm imbalances.
- Premium indirectly and increasingly impacting gameplay.
- Out of date graphics.
- Dull and repetitive sounds/music.
- Worriying direction the game is taking (such as ruining RvR by implementing instances).
- Support system sucks.
- Major problems, imbalances and bugs still ruining this game after so many years.
- Same rather small map that becomes boring after a while.
- Many hours of zero-action boredom before a few minutes of action happen most of the days, at least in the International server.
- Not much to do in this game.
- Developers track record not really good, and sometimes acting in very unprofessional manners.
- Major ignored problems, imbalances and bugs still ruining this game after so many years.
- Linux and OpenGL support partially broken, many extra bugs and missing graphical features.
So yeah, I would have recommended that a few years ago when this game still had an interesting and unique potential, but not much improvement, and instead a lot of regressions have happenned in the past few years, due to the incompetent developers managing this game.
Nothing worthwhile to see now, sadly.