we have just uploaded a new update that fixes a few issues you have been reporting:
• Fixed: No longer export all vegetation-object's static-object-groups to all surface-types that have at least one vegetation-object using the same static-object applied to it (CE-5348).
• Fixed: (Particles) Division overflow in targeting code, when radius is very near target radius (CE-5353).
• Fixed: (Occlusion) Sign fix to speed up occlusion culling (CE-5210).
• Fixed: Ref counting of AFCM entries, blocking load requests now cause a blocking stream as well (CE-4570).
• Fixed: (AISystem) CollisionAvoidanceSystem: Removed a heuristic to minimize the case where an agent would get stuck at a side of a corridor when avoiding a standing agent (the constraint line no longer changes suddenly) (CE-5300).
As always, please leave us your feedback in the „Latest Build Feedback“ forum
Have a great weekend, and until next time
The CRYENGINE Team
and welcome to our first update and new build of the new year- we hope you all had a great holiday break and are now ready for more game development!
We just released our first new build of the year, and all Subscribers should get it automatically once they start Steam the next time. As always, you can find the full Release Notes for this build on our Docs Website.
- Ability to compile your game project in “Release” format with added security and performance.
- Several rendering issues resolved.
Guide to releasing your Engine-as-a-Service games
We have a new guide to releasing your EaaS-based projects on our Documentation page to go along with the addition of the release configuration tool that will help you when it comes to packing and shipping your game.
Highlights from your fellow Cryengineers
We keep highlighting some of the promising upcoming games from our creative community on CRYENGINE.com- check back regularly to see what your fellow developers are cooking up!
- „SNOW“ from Poppermost Productions
- „Dreaming“ from Paimon
- „On Your Own“ by neverfollow81
- „Crossing the Line“ from Zomboko Entertainment
That is all for today- please keep your invaluable feedback coming, and until next time
The CRYENGINE Team
“CRYENGINE is, for my money, the best looking and most full-featured engine currently available.”
Chris Roberts, Founder and CEO, Cloud Imperium Games
“It’s safe to say we literally could not have done this game with any other engine without a drastic reduction in the scope of our project; the size of our maps, the level of detail. We set out to make a world that was breathtaking to look at, and that’s what you see in-game. It’s a relationship we hope to grow in the future with more games!”
Turtle Rock Studios
“We looked at every major technology out there and CRYENGINE suits our needs perfectly.”
Martin Klima, Executive Producer, Warhorse Studios
The installation, use and/or access to this Product is subject to certain Crytek and Audiokinectic terms and conditions (Limited License Agreement For The Use Of The CryEngine As A Service For Games; EULA for Autodesk® Scaleform®; Audiokinetic End-User License Agreement (“EULA” Or “Agreement”) or Wwise®, Wwise Motion®, Soundseed ® And/Or Wwise Convolution™) which can be viewed by clicking here.
CRYTEK, CRYENGINE, Crysis, Ryse, Warface and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of CRYTEK in the EU, the USA and other territories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Powered by Wwise © 2006-2014 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.