"…what are yew waiting for? Branch out, and give this charming puzzle game a try. Yule won't be sorry."
8.5/10 – Destructoid
“Verdict: Trees suck”
"…the game is solid at it’s core. Well built and full of cute animals. What more could you ask for?"
8.75/10 – Subpar Gamers
"The best thing about Jack Lumber is the story under the plaid and flying splinters of wood. Chopping down the forest to see it is great fun."
10/10 – Leviathyn
"You chop logs, and try not to chop beavers. Sometimes, there’s maple syrup."
About This Game
A tree killed his granny and now he is out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the supernatural lumberjack who hates trees, loves animals, and hates trees. Did we say that twice? The guy really hates trees, and boy does he have an axe to grind.
Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest in this time-warping, line-drawing, log-slicing, pun-filled lumberjacking mashup! Bust out your flannel to muster the strength and burlyness to solve the skill and logic puzzles (flannel not actually required).
Fight the forest and make Granny proud! Eff trees!
- Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny's magical syrups to enhance your log-chopping powers.
- Stack beards like you'd stack a pile of flapjacks; more beards add more challenge!
- Poke at the adorable forest animals living in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their forest homes.
- Unlock Infinitree Mode; chop till you drop!
- Pining for puns? Yule love the quirky humor and piles of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
- Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive syrup power-up combos make replaying this game a real tree-t.