Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game Naval War: Arctic Circle on Steam in order to play.
Buy Naval War Arctic Circle: Operation Tarnhelm DLC
About the Game
Operation Tarnhelm is the first expansion for the unique real-time strategy game Naval War: Arctic Circle. Named after the mythical helmet of Norse mythology that makes its owner invisible, the new scenarios detail daring attacks. Experience NATO’s offensive deep in Russian territory, and Russia’s devastating counter-attack on Northern Europe. Four additional units will provide new tactics and possibilities. This expansion provides unprecedented firepower with stealth aircraft and new warship designs. Who will rule the waves in the 21st century?
- Two new stealth bombers, the US Air Force B-2 Spirit and the Russian PAK-DA
- Two new powerful warships, the unique Zumwalt class destroyer and Russia’s powerful new destroyer, currently known as Project 21956
- Two extensive new missions featuring the new units
- One multiplayer-skirmish mission with the new units
- New units available for the Mission Editor and the Steam Workshop
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor:Intel Core 2 DUO 1.8 Ghz or AMD equivalent
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB GeForce or ATI equivalent Direct X 9.0c or 10 (does not support intergraded graphics card)
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Memory:4 GB RAM
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.