Now that the new Farming Simulator 15 has come out, its high time to write down my personal thoughts of 2013 Titanium.
This is a game sim about running a modern farm. You get 2 maps to start with, Hagenstedt and Westbridge Hills. The game started off with Hagenstedt, but more content and Westbridge Hills was added later in the Titanium upgrade.
So what do you do at your farm?
You grow crops, manage ure animals and do missions to put it simply.
The crops that you can grow are: Wheat, Barley, Canola, Sugar Beets and Potatoes.
The animals you can have are: Cows, Sheep and Chickens.
There is also two type of missions you can do: Transport Missions and Mowing.
You can freely choose how you play the game, and can freely roam on the map, doing what you like. If you only wanna grow crops, for example, thats just fine. Pros:
- The free playstyle, doing what you want, when you want.
- Multiplayer. This game is made for it, you can have tons of fun with ure friends working together on the farm.
- Loads of equipment. From plows to harvesters.
- Easy to learn and get into.
- Literally TONS of mods to further enhance your gameplay!Cons:
I really cant say bad things about the game, but no game is perfect.
- The handling of some machines are wonky and hard to control (but you get used to it.)
- Easy to get stuck in fences/rocks and stupid Ai cars. (Fortunately there is a reset function for ure equipment if it flips over or get stuck.)
- It sometimes feels like your alone in a empty world just driving your machines in single player. There is Ai cars and people, but still feels empty. (Multiplayer fixes that.)My personal Thoughts:
This is one of my favorite types of sim games. The playstyle is relaxed and easy. Might be a bit stressful at harvest time, but other than that, its really a great game. The game flows well, atleast in single player. Lag issues and small freezes can occur in multplayer, but thats not the game´s fault. I had some great fun farming with my friends. Its a perfect co-op game to work at your farm and earn cash for new machinery and expanding your farm.
The game has plenty of machines and equipment to choose from and isnt that enough, there is a great mod community that offers tons of mods of all sorts from new maps and new equipment to gameplay mechanics.
This is a great game if u like farming sim games. The new one is out, but i recommend to get this new "classic" too.