King Arthur's Gold. Where do we begin?
Let's say you just start in the game. You have no tutorials, you are just thrown into a random game. What do you do? You begin building a fort. You see someone else doing an entirely different thing. Are you doing it wrong? One guy is putting trap blocks over a hole, another is digging a large tunnel with water, another is creating rooms packed with traps and class shops. Who is right and who is wrong?
All of you are right! This game encourages creativity. Using what's around you and turning it against your enemies. A shark in a pit killing soldiers? Turn it into a trap. Enemies built a wall? Launch yourself in a catapult. It is all these different ways to play that make every game so fun.
Assume they are putting heavy siege upon your walls. Off the top of my head, you can:
- Build tunnels for a constant stream of defense.
- Fill a boat with explosives and ram it into them.
- Get a boat full of builders to destroy the small base they built.
- Build walls behind the wall that is under siege
- Dozens of more ways, for you to discover!
To counter these:
- Have builders climb up using ladders to destroy the tunnel.
- Sacrifice yourself by turning the boat back into their wall, toppling it over into their base.
- Knights to stab the builders.
- Put your catapult on a boat for a constant push on each wall.
TL:DR, King Arthurs gold is a fun game that encourages creativity to defeat your enemies.