This one-time fee will grant your Steam account access to post and update as many of your games as you like within Greenlight.
All proceeds from this fee (minus taxes) will be donated directly to Child’s Play
, a charity dedicated to improving the lives of children in over 70 hospitals worldwide.
Once you've paid the submission fee, you can continue the submission process through the Greenlight website
Before posting your game
Before you post your game to Steam Greenlight, you must agree to the following:
- You own the rights to sell the game you are posting, or you have specific authorization to represent the developer
- You agree to the terms and conditions of the Steam Subscriber Agreement
Additionally, you agree not post any item to Greenlight that contains the following:
- Someone else’s game, unless you have specific authorization to do so
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Games using copyright material such as assets or intellectual property without permission from the owner
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals racism, discrimination
Abuse of Steam Greenlight will result in forfeit of your Greenlight Submission fee and/or banning from Steam Community services.