Beyond Divinity is the follow-up to the award-winning Divine Divinity. Soul-forged with a Death Knight, your fate is to spend the rest of eternity bonded to this creature of evil, unless you can undo his curse...prepare for your greatest adventure! This new re-mastered version offers support for Windows 7 and higher resolutions.
Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
View all 5 screenshots
Buy Beyond Divinity
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Packages that include this game
“If you're looking for a lengthy (as in 100+ hours) RPG that blends quick and dirty gameplay with heaping plates of detail and sophisticated character development, no one else comes close to this series”
90/100 – GameSpy
“If you have ever played Diablo, Dungeon Siege, or Baldur’s Gate, then this game will become second home to you.”
80/100 – GameZone
“Combines the best of fast-paced combat-oriented RPGs with a decent storyline and inventive questing.”
About the Game
Beyond Divinity is the follow-up to the award-winning Divine Divinity. Soul-forged with a Death Knight, your fate is to spend the rest of eternity bonded to this creature of evil, unless you can undo his curse...prepare for your greatest adventure!
This new re-mastered version offers support for Windows 7 and higher resolutions.
- An RPG of Epic Proportions: Experience an adventure that will last you over 60 hours, filled with tons of non-linear quests and offering an enormous world to explore, spread over 4 story acts. And if that’s not enough for you, you can always enter the Battlefields - a randomly generated universe filled with loot, enemies and new quests.
- Classless Character Development: You decide what kind of character you want to be! An open, class-free character development system with over 30 character traits and 290 skills to learn, including advanced alchemy, craftsmanship, trap creation and many others.
- Work together to emerge victorious: You can seamlessly switch control between your avatar and the Death Knight. In combat, you can pause the game at will and take your time to issue commands to each party member. Summoning dolls allows you to increase your party size even further.
- Interaction Galore: Discover the enormous amount of objects that can be investigated, traded, used and combined. Found some empty flasks and picked up some colourful mushrooms? Create potions! Obtained some vile-smelling poison? Daub it on your blade or arrow tips: your foes won't know what hit 'em!
- Award-winning Soundtrack Enjoy the dulcet melodies composed by Kirill Pokrovsky, the two-time winner of IGN’s "Outstanding Achievement in Music" award.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 3D card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2300 MB HD space
- Sound: DirectX compatible
© 2002 - 2012 Larian Studios (Arrakis NV). All rights reserved.
Divinity and Larian are the registered trademarks of Larian Studios (Arrakis NV).
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.