With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won, NBA 2K12 was another monster release for the biggest NBA video game simulation franchise in the world. This year, 2K Sports has joined forces with the legendary JAY Z as Executive Producer to transcend sports video games and take virtual...
Release Date: Oct 30, 2012
Watch HD video
About the GameWith more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won, NBA 2K12 was another monster release for the biggest NBA video game simulation franchise in the world. This year, 2K Sports has joined forces with the legendary JAY Z as Executive Producer to transcend sports video games and take virtual hardwood to the next level.
Featuring an enhanced MyCAREER mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 will let gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent, including the much-debated matchup between the 2012 U.S. Men’s National Team and the 1992 “Dream Team.”
- A JAY Z PRODUCTION – Produced by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z, who presided over the soundtrack, in-game presentation elements, and the overall style of the game.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY – Featuring the Control Stick for enhanced ball control, Dynamic Shot Generator for more realistic shot variety, all-new Signature Skills and so much more.
- MYCAREER MODE – Build your MyPLAYER by giving him Signature Skills, and acquire your very own animations. Includes new endorsement paths, all-new casual clothing & equipment, and much more.
- USA BASKETBALL – Finally answer the question: Who would win a head-to-head duel between the 1992 Dream Team and today's 2012 squad?
- Processor:Pentium 4 2.4 GHz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 GHZ for Vista/Win 7)
- Memory:512 MB or More (1 GB for Vista/Win 7)
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive:8 GB or more free space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Video Card:128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: Radeon HD 2400 or greater; NVIDIA 6800 GT or greater; DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent
- Memory:2 GB
- Graphics:Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Ram (nVidia® GeForce® 8800 GT or better)
- Hard Drive:9 GB or more free space
- Sound:100% DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Input:dual-analog gamepad
© 2005-2012 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications used on or in this product are trademarks, copyrights designs and other forms of intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2012 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved
More like this
60 of 70 people (86%) found this review helpful
26 products in account
8 of 9 people (89%) found this review helpful
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
230 products in account
262.1 hrs on record
NBA2K13 is the classic example of an "everything just worked" sports game. Ones that you end up playing long after the newer yearly versions come out. For me it's like Tiger Woods 2005, MVP 2005, or NHL 2002 - NBA2K13 is a game that will be played for a long time. Personally, buying 2K14 is a waste of money. More about the content, this is the best basketball game I've played since the NBA Jam/HangTime/ShowTime series. With great visuals and excellent controls, that are easy to learn but hard to master, the game leaves you enjoying the moments. Plus all games are fully customizable and there is every mode you could want. I always love doing the create-a-player mode, where you follow the career, and here it delivers. To end, if you want to play a basketball game on Steam, and have a controller, get this game.
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
1 of 2 people (50%) found this review helpful