STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
Another day, another patch, in our quest to continually improve DQDX until it's shining like a star.
Mac: Still Compiling
Linux: Still Compiling
- Fixed a crash bug on beating bonus levels
- Crashdumper will provide a helpful notice on crashing
- Fixed crash bug with mods
- Turning off crash reports will also disable crash-dumper (possibly improves performance if you disable crashdumper, not sure. Certainly doesn't hurt performance to disable crashdumps).
- Optimize pathfinding
- Kill memory leak
- Make sure projectiles are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure shadows are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure HP bars are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure effects are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure enemy wave blocks are properly destructed & recycled
- Added safer file saving (gracefully prevent crashes if file permissions forbid saving)
- Added warning if game cannot autosave
- Fix crash in mod interface
- Fixed the crashdumper so crash log files will now be produced in your game's save directory! (Screenshots on crash is currently broken, but everything else is logged)
- Fix some random crashes
- Make sure battle layouts are preserved in imported saves
- Removed redundant achievements.xml file write when boosting to level 5 (caused slight lag)
There are more patches to come. We will continue to fix any performance issues, bugs, or crashes you report, as well as bring a few new feature online such as Steam Cloud, Workshop, and Controller support.
We now have version 2.0.4c released. This fixes several bugs and plugs some major memory leaks and should drastically improve performance.
Windows XP: YES
- Fixed major memory leaks in battle
- Fix jumbled spells in "sorceress" sidequests
- Fixed false New Game+ message when getting the alternate ending
- Added renderer information to title screen (left side)
- Fixed crash on late-game NG+ boss battle in the Spanish localization
There is still a lot of work for me to do. There's a lot of little bugs I want to squash, and there's still performance gains to be made, but it should now be possible for most of you to push the endless battles much further than you could before. I will note that you should be able to get slightly better performance if you go into the options menu and turn off battle numbers and AOE highlights, and obviously running the game in a lower resolution helps too.
We also just added Windows XP support, but it's still compiling on the server, I'll update this post when it's ready. You can try it on test_public in the meantime:
In order to play this game you must accept our End User License agreement.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.