STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
This patch is all about bugfixes as we've started to turn the corner on performance gains and stability. That's not to say I won't have another performance patch (still more things I could improve), just that I want to catch up on the regular stuff. This fixes several major and minor bugs that have been widely reported.
Windows: YES (ANGLE only, not yet GL)
Mac: Not Yet
Linux: Not Yet
- Fix NG+ achievement mixup with endless modes
- Fix ice mage parallel ice shard bug
- Increase ice mage orthogonalization
- Fix "idle healer" bug
- Fix E.T. health bar display bug
- Fix vs_type bug in Archshepard Stave & The Beast's Weapon
- Fix bonus progress display
- Fix "strange symbol" display in foreign locales
- Fix save slot time display
- Make "flashing effects" on by default
- Fix "Error Sheep" appearing in NG+ boss battle
- Minor cutscene fix
IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS AT ALL PLEASE REPORT THEM! Some of you might have noticed that TotalBiscuit recently did a Live stream of the game, and if there's any new problems introduced with 2.0.6 I will swiftly revert to 2.0.5c given the sudden increase in visibility we're under.
Another day, another patch, in our quest to continually improve DQDX until it's shining like a star.
- Fixed a crash bug on beating bonus levels
- Crashdumper will provide a helpful notice on crashing
- Fixed crash bug with mods
- Turning off crash reports will also disable crash-dumper (possibly improves performance if you disable crashdumper, not sure. Certainly doesn't hurt performance to disable crashdumps).
- Optimize pathfinding
- Kill memory leak
- Make sure projectiles are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure shadows are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure HP bars are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure effects are properly destructed & recycled
- Make sure enemy wave blocks are properly destructed & recycled
- Added safer file saving (gracefully prevent crashes if file permissions forbid saving)
- Added warning if game cannot autosave
- Fix crash in mod interface
- Fixed the crashdumper so crash log files will now be produced in your game's save directory! (Screenshots on crash is currently broken, but everything else is logged)
- Fix some random crashes
- Make sure battle layouts are preserved in imported saves
- Removed redundant achievements.xml file write when boosting to level 5 (caused slight lag)
There are more patches to come. We will continue to fix any performance issues, bugs, or crashes you report, as well as bring a few new feature online such as Steam Cloud, Workshop, and Controller support.
In order to play this game you must accept our End User License agreement.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.