1 július 2014
Explore a brand new continent with over 80 new bases in a brand new biome.
This is an Early Expedition. Read about what that means in this post from Creative Director Matt Higby:
Continents can now be locked to a conquering empire in one of two ways:
Dominate the continent by owning at least 94% of the territory.
Win an Alert:
When a continent locks, the conquering empire automatically captures all remaining regions on the continent.
All players on the locked continent will be prompted to redeploy to another continent.
A maximum of 2 continents can be locked at any one time.
Whenever a continent is locked the oldest existing locked continent will automatically unlock.
A Continent Benefit is now only active while the continent is locked.
Continent Benefits have changed:
Amerish gives -50% Infantry Purchases (up from -10% Aerospace Purchases)
Esamir gives -50% Mechanized Purchases (up from -10% Mechanized Purchases)
Indar gives -50% Aerospace Purchases (up from -10% Infantry Purchases)
Hossin gives +25% XP (new) (It's almost like we want you to play there!)
To accommodate continent locking, Global Alerts have been removed from the game, meaning every alert is now specific to a continent
When a continent is unlocked the warpgates on that continent will rotate, and territory will be reset to a default starting configuration for each warpgate. (Tired of your warpgate location? Now you can fix it)
Warpgates will no longer rotate every other week and are now exclusively rotated via continent locking.
Do you run an outfit? Looking for some new blood? List your outfit in the brand new recruiting system.
Are you looking to join an outfit? Want to meet some new friends? Find an outfit to join in the brand new recruiting system.
To list your outfit go to the outfit screen and there is a Manage Recruitment button.
To view recruiting outfits, go to the outfits button on the social tab. On the main page is a button to find an outfit.
Your outfit can now select a decal to represent yourselves.
Purchase Infantry or Vehicle Outfit decals in their Depot categories for 100 SC or 250 Certs
Equip like a normal decal. If you’re in an outfit and the outfit has a decal selected, the decal will display as the selected decal.
If you’re not in an outfit, the decal will not display.
Outfit Base Capture:
When your outfit captures a base your outfit’s decal will be displayed on the faction banners at the base, on the scoreboard, and on the map.
An outfit is recognized as being the captors by being the highest scoring outfit during the base’s capture
For now, this score is simply the cumulative score of the outfit members that participated in the base capture (i.e. the scores that are displayed on the scoreboard).
The descriptions on the Medical Applicator now list the hotkeys required for healing and reviving.
Adjusted ranges of “Enter Vehicle” and “Equipment Terminal” interactions on Sunderer.
Change reduces overlap and is intended to reduce the chances of accidentally triggering the interaction you don’t want.
When the vehicle is deployed, you will need to get closer to the terminal and closer to the vehicle.
When the vehicle is undeployed there should be no change in the enter vehicle interaction.
A lattice link has been added between TI Alloys and Ceres Hydroponics on Indar.
Desynch fix for multiple situations.
Fixed focus issues with the chat window after hitting escape.
Fixed an issue where thermal optics for the Dual-75 Duster were not set up like other belly guns.
The TR Honeycomb camo will now scale correctly.
Updated the descriptions for Liberator belly weapons to be more accurate with recent changes.
The un-purchasable magazine size certification should no longer appear for the Hyena Missile Launcher.
Camo will now apply correctly to the Bruiser Plating and Scrapper Vanguard attachments.
Kills caused by explosions will no longer grant double experience.
Equipping the Ammunition Package during a weapon reload will no longer skip the reload animation.
Adjusted the Ammunition Package so that it it less likely to continuously shake when thrown on uneven terrain.
Fixed an issue where tank reverse turning speed would change when toggling the ‘Invert Reverse Steering for Tanks’ option.
4 június 2014
New Membership Perk - Squad Boost
Members in a squad will now provide the entire group with 3% bonus XP
• Continent Domination Threshold for gaining a continent benefit is now 94%
• Continent Domination Threshold for losing a continent benefit is now 7%
• Lattice links have been added between all adjacent warpgate-bordering territories.
• Hex regions around the warpgates have been adjusted to fit new lattice links between the warpgate-adjacent territories.
• Added a short deploy timer to Instant Action when a player is dead.
• Resupply - for resupplying ammunition to friendly players, including vehicle resupplies.
• Air Deterrence - for surface-to-air damage inflicted against enemy aircraft.
• Air Superiority - for air-to-air ESF vs ESF kills.
• Anti-Tank - for destroying enemy tanks.
• Recon - for motion sensor and scout radar assists.
• Spotter - for spot assists.
• AMS Support - for supporting your team with Sunderer AMS spawns.
• Marksman - for infantry vs infantry kills at ranges >= 70m
• Vehicular Combat - for roadkill and ram kills while in a vehicle.
• Point Control - for capturing control consoles and kills around them.
• Savior - for saving your teammates from certain death.
• Objective Support - for overloading, stabilizing, and destroying generators.
• Squad Spawn - for providing a spawn for your squad members via beacon, Sunderer, or Galaxy.
• Deployment - For deploy bonuses from transporting friendly players who go on to earn kills shortly thereafter.
• Speculative fix for the base flipping.
• Refactored some code that will improve how areas are handled in general (gravity pads, etc).
• Adding significant amounts of logging in case the above two fixes don’t work.
Cert Refund: Optics Incorrectly Deducting Certs
• We performed a grant to replenish certs for a small group of players who were incorrectly charged twice for certain optics purchases.
• Charger Energy Values have been Increased.
• Drop rates for implants have been reduced.
• Updated Harasser nanite auto repair description to reflect in-game effect.
• Fixed a bug where EOD HUD implants were draining energy while the implant user was dead.
• Darklight flashlight should now be available on NC4 Mag-Shot.
• Sending a message from Outfit Members list will no longer redirect to friends list.
• Fixed some texture stretching issues on the Magrider.
• Infantry decals will appear over armor now.
• You can now resupply grenades in VR Training.
• Crouching then jumping on a vehicle will no longer result in suicide.
• Headhunter camo will now cover the entire body.
• The 3.4x Red Dot sight reticle will now show up better at night.
• Fixed an issue where some items could be removed from you when leaving VR Training.
• Fixed a bug where the Greenhorn Voice Pack was missing.
• The AV mana turret ribbon is now awarded at the intended number of kills.