- The idea behind it is good, you get to play a government and using different policies you try to get reelected while improving a country.
- Some concepts behind it are solid, both in terms of ecomics and social policies.
- It is easy to understand what each polciy does.
- It is probably too easy to beat, just a bunch of algorithms to beat.
- There's only one way to "win" and that is pretty much going full "social democrat", nothing else seem to work.
- Very few scenarios.
- The consequences of some actions are totally off, like raising VAT to 70% and seeing your opinion rating go up.
I truly like the idea behind it, and I hope the author gets backing to develop it into 1) a real game, made by pros and 2) a more realistic simulation, but as it is now I cannot reccomend it.