Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Take command of your army and battle your foe on land, sea and air! From award-winning Great Little War Game comes Great Big War Game, a turn-based strategy game with a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more try.
Release Date: Aug 28, 2012
View all 10 screenshots
Watch HD video
“Just buy it, plain and simple.”
About the Game
Take command of your army and battle your foe on land, sea and air!
From award-winning Great Little War Game comes Great Big War Game, a turn-based strategy game with a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more try."
- Control armies of 30 different units on land, sea and air
- 50 mission campaigns on bigger maps!
- 70+ skirmish/multiplayer maps
- Units can level- up, based on kills achieved
- Units can collect battle points with in-app purchases from the map – tactical boosts
- Each level mission has unique challenges, introduced each time either a new playing piece, new terrain, new buildings or different tactics to achieve a win
- Artillery, super guns and nukes can be earned and deployed
- Use highest advantage, choke points to dominate your enemy and avoid lava fields
- Play in the jungle, desert, polar, rocky & temperate terrain
- Replay value to achieve higher rankings
- Online asynchronous multiplayer – challenge others on PC, iOS and Androd
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor:Pentium 4 1.4 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 (nVidia 6200 or greater or ATI x1300 or greater)
- Hard Drive:150 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0 Compliant
- Additional:Internet connection required for online play.
2012 Rubicon Development. All rights reserved. Great Big War Game, Rubicon Development and the Rubicon Development Logo are trademarks of Rubicon Developement. Distributed by ValuSoft Cosmi, Valusoft Cosmi logos are servicemarks, trademarks, and /or registered tradmarks of Cosmi Finance. All Rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
301 products in account
40.2 hrs on record
A very fun turn-based game. It's a simple enough story, blue against red, no real bioware-like writing, but the game is a lot of turn-based, unit building fun so if you like that, that's great. Unfortunatly, after a while it does get a little old, especially with no actual storyline or anything else to keep you invested and it goes on for 50 missions which may not seem much, but being a turn-based game it takes soooo long.