Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Join the Herd! Protect your cornfields and lock up your livestock, because FLOCK is here! Pilot a UFO around vibrantly-colored landscapes in this charming sandbox puzzle game where you must herd animal life back to the Motherflocker.
Release Date: Apr 7, 2009
Watch all 2 trailers
About the GameJoin the Herd!
Protect your cornfields and lock up your livestock, because FLOCK is here! Pilot a UFO around vibrantly-colored landscapes in this charming sandbox puzzle game where you must herd animal life back to the Motherflocker. Using a powerful physics engine that drives many of the game’s elements, FLOCK features over 50 pastoral puzzles. Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways all to help deliver your herd before time runs out! Flock together with a friend and even create and share your own crazy levels online!
- Herd, poke, prod and manipulate cute, cuddly animals that react to each other and their hazardous surroundings
- Over 50 levels of pastoral puzzle challenges
- 2 player local co-op flocking
- Level editor allows for custom puzzles to be created, shared and rated
- Compelling environments complemented by a whimsical art style, beautiful lighting and distinctive textures makes this one of the most graphically-advanced downloadable titles to date
- Real-world physics engine creates all new types of puzzles; Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways
- Lots of fun surprises, secret collectibles and upgrades to find
- OS: Windows® Vista / XP / Server 2008
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 (If running with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator, the minimum CPU required is a 3.0 Ghz P4 or 2.33 Hz Dual Core equivalent)
- Memory: XP: 512 MB minimum, 1 GB recommended; Vista or Server 2008: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
- Hard Drive: 128 MB available disk space required
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3100
- Sound Card:DirectX(R)9.0c compatible
- Display: 800x600 minimum resolution, 1280x720 or higher recommended
- Input: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® recommended
© CAPCOM ENTERTAINMENT, INC., © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1 of 2 people (50%) found this review helpful
101 products in account
0 of 3 people (0%) found this review helpful