STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
A new update was made live last week for Don Bradman Cricket 14, update 1.21.0 Change notes are as follows.
- Add support for Steam Cloud Saves
- Added per-team modding support
- Fixed issues resuming online matches on the opposite machine to the one commencing
- Fixed career crash related to international selection
For more information on per-team modding support, go to the follow link:
A new update has been made live today for Don Bradman Cricket 14, update 1.20.0 Change notes are as follows.
- AI field placement changes occur more often.
- Further improvements to field placement selection.
- Resolved applying fields to all batters/bowlers issue.
- Resolved rare co-op save & resume functionality issues.
“Don Bradman Cricket 14 for PC is the most enjoyable and fully-featured cricket game ever made.”
8/10 – IGN
“Best cricket game of this generation”
8.7/10.0 – Lazy Gamer
“Big Ant Studios has redefined the genre of cricket”
85/100 – Do Gaming
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.