Fix list as of 10/02/2015:
- Fix for crashes with 100+ friends lists.
- Fix for crashes when entering casual or online matches.
- Fix for Leaderboard crashes.
- Fix for crashes with 16+ character profile names.
- Fix for glove detection on catches.
- Fix for Tours sometimes deleting after save & exit.
- Fix for crash when losing focus of game.
- Fixed mod support for ball sponsors and stump textures.
- Added Copy Function to Credits for Steam ID and Version #.
- Added PlayMax Controller Support.
- Fixed spell error in Mods for Bangladesh.
- Fixed an instance of black screen in Online matches.
- Fixed an instance of Umpire's Call not being given correctly.
- Fix for C&B being shown in Wicket HUD when not caught by bowler.
- Fix for fielders sometimes walking to the ball when fielding.
- Tuning of physics relating to trajectory off bat with good timing.
- Tuning desire to run of striking batsman if player is non-striker in Career.
- Tuning of bowler speed differential.
- Tuning of edge chance on defensive shots.
- Tuning of ground friction in field.
- Career difficulty will only go up for appearances at International Level.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Batsman to D-Pad DOWN.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Wicket Keeper to D-Pad UP.
- Added credits for Planet Cricket & Somesh Bahuguna.
- Better physics with relation to edges.
- Ball carries to slips fielders more often.
- Exaggerated Stump Physics.
- Bowling Line adjusted for AI Bowlers.
- Pause will now show in ground Scoreboards.
- Look around added to LT for bowlers prior to Bowling.
- Moved Over/Around wicket to LB.
- Allow looking around as non-striker and fielder.
- Fix big screen not showing all innings correctly.
- Make sure spin bowlers can't bowl slower balls.
- Fix for Stumps flying from fielder throws and stumpings.
- Career #2 Batsman will now see first ball of innings.
- Random umpires selected for matches.
- Mandatory update check at the game's boot (once at the menu the internet can be disabled/disconnected).
- Fix for random crash to desktop.
- Fix for crash when swapping WK in lineup.
- Add simulation option to Career.
- Updated version number to 1.14.2.
Informace o hře
The first thing to think about when you start playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 is to forget what you know about Cricket games and start afresh...it's cricket like you've never seen it before!
Take to the field with any of the 100+ teams provided or choose from over 4000 teams available online from the Academy.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
• Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
• Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
• A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
• Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
• A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
• Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
• Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
• Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play.
• The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
• More than 100,000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
• An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 “The legend continues….”