O tym DLC
Want to fast track your AirMech experience? We've put together this Steam Starter Pack which gives you everything you need to get going and look good doing it! This Pack was designed with input from our Alpha and Beta players of what they think will help new players. Here's what you get:
- 7500 Diamonds: Ingame Premium Currency at a big discount
- 30 Day Gold VIP Cube: Ingame rewards increased +50% Kudos, +50% XP (stacks with Boosts)
- 30 Day Kudos Boost Cube: +50% for the Player, +20% for others (including enemy) ingame (stackable)
- 30 Day XP Boost Cube: +50% for the Player, +20% for others (including enemy) ingame (stackable)
- Lifetime Silver VIP: Complete VIP Quests, Claim Locked Diamonds, +25% Kudos/XP in all games, forever (activates if Gold VIP expires)
But you're a new player and all that might not mean much to you, so let's break it down:
- Possibly the most valuable thing in the game, and it comes for "free" with any purchase. Similar to Team Fortress 2, once you have spent something ingame, this effectively makes your account "premium" and unlocks a whole bunch of benefits. You get unlimited Solo game rewards, you get to claim those Locked Diamonds, you get better drops, you get full market access, and more! We love being a free game, but that also means some players try to exploit things, so we restrict what non-VIPs/premium players can do. Even things like the Locked Diamonds are actually meant to help players enjoy the game without penalty, because before any VIP-restricted Diamonds were just lost. Now we save them for you, so if you decide to get VIP in the future you didn't miss anything. That's just a small example of how our VIP structure is meant to give players the freedom to try the game and move to premium at their choice, not because we're forcing them. Remember you can play unlimited Coop and PvP games as a free player!
- This is our in-game premium currency which can be used to purchase cosmetic items, or purchase things from others on the Player Market. New players should consider saving their Diamonds until they know what they really want to spend them on. Depending on what aspect of the game you enjoy, you might want to purchase Boosts, or you might want to try your hand at the Market. Keep an eye out for Diamond Rolls which are provided by other players as a way to share the wealth!
- This is the good stuff! The most direct benefit is the increased rewards and better Drops. We also added the ability to enter Diamond Rolls automatically when you're ingame, and you'll get your Diamonds as an ingame mail.
30 Day Boost Cubes
- The Kudos and XP Boosts are shamelessly lifted from what Dota 2 is doing because we think it's such a great idea. They are time based, so they kick in win or lose, and while you get 50%, every other player gets a 20% Boost. Yes, even the enemy players, and yes, it stacks. VIP Bonuses stack on top of the Boost Cubes too!
If you are still on the fence about anything, come ask us questions in the Steam forums, either the devs or other players will give you the straight info you are looking for. As a small developer, we are super appreciative of anyone who decides to put money into our game, and know that we will work hard for a long time to continue to grow AirMech into something amazing. Thanks for your support!