Even if the regime is totally inept and corrupt, don't suppose for a moment that you as the liberator will be greeted with open arms.
JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: WILDFIRE
brings you back to Arulco. The population is being terrorized by a reckless army; in the meantime the main export goods are drugs. Subversion and fraudulence has infiltrated all levels of local government and the ever-present Mafia has his fingers in many pies. You are working undercover on behalf of the US government and your goal is to destroy the mighty drug cartel. You'll need a skilled hand to put together the right team of mercenaries and the negotiating skills of a diplomat to get the sceptical population on to your side. You'll also need the strategic genius of a general and the fighting tactics of a guerrilla.
Should you fail, your "client" will deny all knowledge of your existence.
Jagged Alliance 2 Awards:
An exciting mix of strategy and role-playing that puts you in charge of a nation's fight for freedom. Your objectives are - to hire a core group of skilled professionals through A.I.M., the Association of International Mercenaries; to win the local population over to your side by displaying courage and loyalty; to train your men around the clock and then send them into dangerous missions and lethal fire fights and to conquer the depths of underground mines, reap their riches and discover their secrets. Each success will bring you closer to total victory, while each failure must be overcome with iron determination. Sometimes a tactical withdrawal can bring you more benefits than a battle for battle's sake. Retreat from one sector only to surprise the enemy by attacking on another flank. At the beginning, some of your enemy's bases may seem to be impregnable - but don't despair - you will have to become stronger step by step and slowly gain ground.
Only the best of strategy
- Incomparable depth of gaming combined with a non-linear gameplay
- A unique mixture of real time reconnaissance and turn based combat
- You influence the smallest details of every tactical move
- Create your own optimal mercenary.
- Interact with more than 150 characters.
- Recruit teams of mercenaries all with their own unique personality.
- The likes and dislikes of mercenaries between themselves influence the motivation and skill of a team.
- Mercenaries have an excellent memory for the behavior of the gamer: Good and bad experiences have their own effect on the players game.
- Three difficulty levels.
NEW IN WILDFIRE:
- Up to 10 mercenaries in a team
- 8 new playable mercenaries with individual histories
- 230 new and reworked sectors: new settlements, increased building density
- Varying landscapes with changing density of vegetation and new visual conditions in close combat.
- All weapons and explosives have been newly balanced with absolutely authentic characteristics - Total realism in the combination of weapons and protection systems.
- Realistic sound effects for a new, exciting and authentic game feeling
- More than 20 new weapons: USP, Uzi, UMP, MP5A3, Mini-30, HK33, G36, MP7, MSG90, AN-94, RPK, V-94, VAL, VSS and over 150 new objects.
- There are new opponents and unfortunately for the player they have become a lot tougher, cleverer and unscrupulous. Differing enemy behavior demands a higher quality of varying tactics and non-linear thinking.
- Improved overview with a 1024 x 768 resolution
© Copyright 1998-2013 by TopWare Interactive AG. Developed by I-Deal Software. All rights reserved.
Wildfire, TopWare Interactive and the related logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of TopWare Interactive AG in the EU and/or other countries.