Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Annihilate an evil penguin regime in this cinematic platform adventure game offering full solo and co-op campaigns. Set out on a mission to assassinate the totalitarian penguin leader as Hardboiled Chicken. Destroy enemies with a slew of weapons and illuminate the secrets to his past while uncovering the real enemies of Albatropolis.
View all 5 screenshots
Watch HD video
“Rocketbirds does everything well...”
8.5/10 – Destructoid
“Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken is a blast to play. A title with a silly premise, satisfying action, plenty of content (15 solo chapters and 10 co-op) and a first rate game presentation is hard not to cluck about.”
9/10 – GamePro
“This brilliant follow on from the browser based game Rocketbirds: Revolution! Is truly one of the best side scrolling platform games I’ve played in a long time.”
– 5/5 N3rdabl3
About the Game
Annihilate an evil penguin regime in this cinematic platform adventure game offering full solo and co-op campaigns.
Set out on a mission to assassinate the totalitarian penguin leader as Hardboiled Chicken. Destroy enemies with a slew of weapons and illuminate the secrets to his past while uncovering the real enemies of Albatropolis. Master fowl play in the co-op campaign as a pair of Budgie commandos on a mission to save the general's daughter. Many lives will be destroyed, countless penguins will die!
- Complete Solo Campaign - 15 chapters, variety of weapons and puzzles
- Complete Co-Op Campaign - 10 chapters, 6 Budgie commando characters
- Mini-stories – Uncover the truth about the totalitarian regime and Hardboiled's mysterious past through unlockable cut-scenes and music videos.
- Exclusive Music – Gameplay, cut-scenes and videos set to exclusive tracks from indie rock band New World Revolution
- OS:Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor:Dual Core with 2.0 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB RAM graphics card (GF 7600 GT / Radeon X1950)
- Hard Drive:At least 501 MB of free space
- Additional:Official Microsoft XBox 360 Controllers are supported.
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB graphics card (ATi HD 3870 / Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT)
REVERB PUBLISHING, and the related design logo, are trademarks of Reverb Communications, Inc., in the United States and elsewhere. The "Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken"Trademark device is a Trademark of Ratloop Asia Pte Ltd. New World Revolution Songs Written and performed by Herwig Maurer and Published by Android Intelligence Agency BMI.