Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII
購買 Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII
購買 Damage Inc - Complete
包含 8 個項目：
Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII, Damage Inc F4U-4 "Reaper" Corsair, Damage Inc F6F-5N "Crusader" Hellcat, Damage Inc P-61 "Mauler" Black Widow, Damage Inc P-80 "Bolt" Shooting Star, Damage Inc P-40N "Blackfin" Warhawk, Damage Inc F4F-FM2 "Panther" Wildcat, Damage Inc Euro Plane Pack
Take to the skies in one of over 30 accurately represented aircraft and defend the Pacific Theatre from invading enemy forces. Fight your way through intense air-to-air, air-to-ship, and air-to-ground combat while piloting dive bombers, fighters, and torpedo bombers over visually striking, historically accurate locations.
From the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor to the fierce Battle of Iwo Jima, outmaneuver your foes through more than 20 multi-objective single-player and co-op missions, or engage in head-to-head dogfights against online rivals. Whether flying alone, alongside, or against your teammates, use your aerial arsenal to devastate the enemy and dominate the air.
- Beautifully rendered aircraft, islands, and battle scenes
- Distinctive multiplayer flight combat gaming experiences
- Pilot over 30 accurately represented aircraft
- Flight Stick controller-compatible for truly immersive gameplay
- Complete missions to acquire upgrade points - - unlock new planes; improve armor, performance and weapons; change paint schemes, and more!
- Full-featured award system - - earn Achievements by completing in-game challenges.
- OS:Windows XP (SP2)
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4000+
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro, 256MB, Shader Model 3.0+ Graphics Card
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c-compatible Sound Card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Mad Catz Interactive, Damage Inc., Pacific Squadron WWII and the Mad Catz Interactive logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc., its subsidiary and/or affiliated companies. All rights reserved. Published by Mad Catz. Developed by Trickstar.