Buy Total War: Rome II
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Downloadable Content For This Game
Next Free Total War: ROME II faction available now!
The latest free ROME II faction is now available to download and play. This update enables players to embark on a new campaign as one of ROME II’s easternmost factions, the great trading nation of Baktria.
Originally a part of Alexander The Great’s vast empire, Baktria was a crossroads of commerce between east and west. Its cities were famed as glittering jewels in the desert sands, where colonists from Persia, the Greek states, and many other far-flung places came to live and seek their fortunes. With armed forces as varied as her people, Baktria offers players a diverse battle experience as well, blending units from the Greek rosters with those of Eastern cultures.
Baktria will download automatically for all ROME II owners.
About the Game
How far will you go for Rome?
The award-winning Total War series returns to Rome, setting a brand new quality benchmark for Strategy gaming. Become the world’s first superpower and command the Ancient world’s most incredible war machine. Dominate your enemies by military, economic and political means. Your ascension will bring both admiration and jealousy, even from your closest allies.
Will you suffer betrayal or will you be the first to turn on old friends? Will you fight to save the Republic, or plot to rule alone as Emperor?
- Plan your conquest of the known world in a massive sandbox turn-based campaign mode (supporting additional 2-player cooperative & competitive modes). Conspiracies, politics, intrigue, revolts, loyalty, honour, ambition, betrayal. Your decisions will write your own story.
- Build vast armies and take to the battlefield in real-time combat mode. Put your tactical skills to the test as you directly control tens of thousands of men clashing in epic land and sea battles.
- Play for the glory of Rome as one of three families or take command of a huge variety of rival civilisations – each offers a notably different form of gameplay experience with hundreds of unique units from siege engines and heavy cavalry to steel-plated legionaries and barbarian berserkers.
- See exotic ancient cities and colossal armies rendered in incredible detail, as jaw-dropping battles unfold. Detailed camera perspectives allow you to see your men shout in victory or scream in pain on the frontline, while a new tactical cam allows a god’s eye view of the carnage to better inform your strategic decisions.
- Extremely scalable experience, with gameplay and graphics performance optimised to match low and high-end hardware alike.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory:2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Additional:Screen Resolution - 1024x768
- OS:Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory:4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Additional:Screen Resolution - 1920x1080
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: ROME and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.