American Mensa Academy
Get ready to stretch your grey matter as you put yourself through more than 100, interesting and challenging puzzles designed to stretch and train your brain in key areas including logic, language, visual and more. (Game in English only.
Release Date: Aug 3, 2012
View all 5 screenshots
About the Game
Get ready to stretch your grey matter as you put yourself through more than 100, interesting and challenging puzzles designed to stretch and train your brain in key areas including logic, language, visual and more. (Game in English only.)
Mensa Academy is the only brain training game backed by Mensa, the high IQ society, so for the first time in a brain training game you’ll be able to put all that practice into action by taking on real Mensa-style questions, like the ones you see in the Mensa IQ tests. What will your Mensa Academy score be?
- 100+ minigames puzzles and challenges
- Fun for all ages
- Play, test and coach modes
- Genuine Mensa-style questions allow you to find out your Mensa Academy score today"
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32Bit & 64Bit) / Windows 8 (32Bit & 64Bit)
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000
- Memory: 1GB Ram (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8)
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB
- Video Card: 512MB nVIDIA GeForce 7000 Series / AMD Radeon 1900 series or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatibile sound device
"MENSA and the Mensa logo are registered around the world as trademarks/service marks of Mensa International Limited and/or affiliated national Mensa organisations. ""MENSA,” the Mensa Logo, and “AMERICAN MENSA ACADEMY” are the property of American Mensa, Ltd. …” Software © 2012 Nomisian Ltd. Developed by Silverball Studios. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd"