Buy Tower Wars Friend Pack
The Tower Wars Friend Pack includes 2 copies of Tower Wars
Buy Tower Wars Team Pack
The Tower Wars Team Pack includes 3 copies of Tower Wars
Introducing the all new co-op mode!
High above the clouds, there drifts a sad, derelict remnant of a once lively little drifter town... it was ruthlessly attacked by pirates intent on sacking the plump little plum in the sky, but in their greed they sank their own ship under the weight of the first load of plunder! A tempest wind soon thereafter arrived, driving the now un-manned island town far from where it had laid anchor for trade. The inhabitants had hastily fled during the pirate attack, but in so doing left all of their goods, munitions, and rum.... LOTS OF RUM. During one of his many pleasure cruises in his glorious, kingly dirigible, the KING happened to stumble across the abandoned stockpile. He immediately seized the derelict under his sovereign authority, claiming the rum (and other less important supplies) for his own reserves. BUT!! Providentially, the surviving pirates of the pillaging snafu had regrouped and showed up just shortly after the KING set up base, and thus found their long-lost gem in the hands of a belligerent, crown-waving buffoon. Having tasted some of the finest rum of the barrels his fat arse now reclined upon, their course of action was clear... This meant WAR!”
- Join up with your friends to protect the rum in the new 1-3 player co-op map, Royal Rum-Bowl!
- Adjust and rebuild your maze after enemy pirates bomb, smash and utterly destroy your towers with randomized enemies and events!
- Compete in 3 new leaderboards for solo, duo and trio scores!
- Enjoy other goodies like a new environment, achievements and music!
- Featuring the new and improved steel plate hex, state-of-the-art craftsmanship of the KING’s own forges! Unfortunately, it has virtually no affect on towers built upon them... it simply has the appearance of being tougher.
Join the fight!
An all new editor makes it easy to create new battle maps, characters, and mods. Steam Workshop makes it easy to share those creations and for others to find, download, and play them. Check out the Tower Wars Workshop to get started.
About the Game
“Hello there, good sir! Or is it madam, perhaps? Well, that’s neither here, nor there! Matters of far greater importance are at hand! It would appear that, through the peculiar optical contraption that you’re staring into, you have managed to find yourself here! Where is here, you ask? Why, in the midst of Tower Wars, of course! I must say, it’s jolly good to have you on board! We need all of the fodder.... ERRR... HELP... yes, yes... all of the help we can get.”
Tower Wars is a new and unique spin on the competitive multi-player tower defense genre! The game combines elements of tower defense, real-time strategy, and all-out multi-player mayhem to bring you a completely unique experience, delivered with a fun and funny not-so-old world style!
- Play Tower Wars online in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 ranked or unranked matches!
- Build and upgrade unique towers, creating lengthy mazes to punish incoming enemy units!
- Upgrade, assemble, and unleash multitudes of specialized units in massive attack waves!
- Unlock and upgrade technologies to bolster the stats and functions of your units and towers!
- Compete in the online leaderboards!
- Steam! Features include achievements, leaderboards, matchmaking, and stat tracking!
- Need a break? Play one of our offline classic tower defense maps for a quick Time Trial diversion!
- Get on board! Help us bring you MUCH MORE! The future looks bright for Tower Wars!
PC System Requirements
Minimum (or Recommended)
- OS: Windows® XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Dual Core processor with 2.0GHz or greater (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
- Video Card: Video Card with 512MB dedicated memory and DX9.0c support (Shader Model 3+) *Video cards with shared memory technology are not supported.
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c
- Sound: Windows compatible sound device
- Additional: Tower Wars online ranked and unranked multiplayer matches require a broadband internet connection.
Mac System Requirements
Minimum (or Recommended)
- OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2 GHz or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.6 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon 2400/NVIDIA GeForce 8600
- Additional: Broadband Internet Connection
© 2012 TSC Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tower Wars, the Tower Wars logo, SuperVillain Studios and the SuperVillain Studios logo are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of TSC Games, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without permission.