Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Project Aftermath is the PAX10 winning Arcade RTS where you command up to four squads of soldiers in exciting battles in a retro-futuristic world. Equip your squads to suit your playing style, researching new items using the spoils of war; choosing from over 100 different weapons, armour, power-up augmentations and spell-like special...
Release Date: Oct 3, 2008
Watch HD video
Now includes 92 all-new Steam Achievements
Buy Project Aftermath
About the Game
Project Aftermath is the PAX10 winning Arcade RTS where you command up to four squads of soldiers in exciting battles in a retro-futuristic world. Equip your squads to suit your playing style, researching new items using the spoils of war; choosing from over 100 different weapons, armour, power-up augmentations and spell-like special attacks.
Engage in hectic massed battles against hordes of enemies. Capture strategic locations, rescue hostages and slaughter indiscriminately! Explore the landscape to locate hidden treasures and uncover the secrets of both your enemy and the mysterious planet you find yourselves on. Replay missions using fewer soldiers and items to earn greater rewards.
Action, mystery, hideous manmachine hybrids; Project Aftermath has it all.
Join the fight!
- Experience 10 missions of fast-paced action on a mysterious alien world.
- 20 Challenge missions to test your skills to the limit
- Command up to 4 Heroes and see them become more powerful as they gain experience.
- Classless Heroes mean that you can equip your squad your way, using over 100 different items in 1000s of combinations.
- In-game tactical deployment. Create turrets, deploy grunt-hunting drones, call for backup, request equipment changes mid-mission and more...
- You decide how tough a mission is. Over or under equip your Heroes to blast your way through or to challenge the online high score tables.
- Collect Honours for exceptional skill in battle.
- Unlock all the Steam Achievements.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz CPU
- Memory: 512MB
- Graphics: GeForce 6 series, RADEON 9600, Intel GMA 950 or above, 1280x768 resolution or better
- DirectX Version: 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 400MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant sound device
1 of 6 people (17%) found this review helpful
195 products in account
2.8 hrs on record
This is a C&C game (Command and Conquer), not too polished, but it still has the charm, Definitely not worth the $10 price tag, if you want a good C&C game, get red alert 3, I did, and I found it a much more polished game, with better graphics, and better music. Only problem is that it's on origin, though I think it is also on Steam too. I got it during a humble bundle hosted by EA.
7 of 47 people (15%) found this review helpful
Best Indie Title 2008 - GameFocus