Közzétéve: 2014. január 21.
All the issues:
1) Requires running as administrator (User Account Control window will pop up upon launching).
2) No customizable controls. No gamepad support.
Actually, they are customizable. You must EDIT your player from the race drivers list at the Configure Drivers screen.
3) The driver editing screen is buggy, and I can't save any changes, and it gets confused with what input device is selected (gamepad or keyboard). It is a mess.
4) In windowed mode, mouse is locked inside the game.
5) Before-racing menus are controlled using the mouse (actually, controlling the menus with the keyboard is possible, but very difficult), while the in-racing menu is controlled using the keyboard only.
6) The main menu music is an 8-second loop.
7) Camera is reset to bird-eye's view on each race.
8) The car can get out of the view in the bird-eye camera.
9) The car is hardly controllable. It just slips all the time. It is a mess.
10) The 3rd track is way more enjoyable and easier to race than the first two. Well, the easier tracks should come earlier, shouldn't they?
11) The game freezes for 3 seconds whenever I press Esc to open the in-racing menu.
12) In-racing text is low quality and pixelated.
13) Although a track editor is advertised, I couldn't find it in game.
Good effort, lacks a huge amount of polish. If you are a gamer wondering if you should spend your time downloading and playing this: just don't.