Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is the sequel to Transformers: War for Cybertron. Taking place on the same planet, the Autobots battle the Decepticons as they try to leave their world, before it dies with them. You start out as Bumblebee, the young iconic Autobot scout, when Megatron attacks the fleeing Ark. This is not the beginning of the game, well, the beginning level, but takes place five days after the second chapter. You'll have to see the rest.
+ A WONDERFUL CAMPAIGN! This story improves upon WFC a lot
+ Gorgeous graphics
+ Fantastic graphics
+ Good characters
+ No more 30 fps cap
+ Amazing transformations
+ DLC does not split the community in the middle
+ Your own character for multiplayer
- You cannot change the controls
- A lot of hackers in multi. I suggest playing regional matchmaking
- So many op weapons. For example, the ♥♥♥♥ing Subsonic Repeater.
- The devs do not care about the game. We were given reskin DLC, colors removed, and they left us.
- No cheating prevention system
- No way to communicate with teammates in Escalation/Multiplayer. It's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and lazy.
As it does improve upon WFC, it's the multiplayer that drags the score down to the same score as WFC. Singleplayer is a huge improvement from WFC, while multi is a large downgrade