“[Wanderlust: Rebirth] takes me back to an era of my life that I've been trying to get back to for years, and does it with grace, style and unique flavour.” – Corsual
“At its core, Wanderlust: Rebirth has an old-school appeal to it in terms of graphics. Reminiscent of RPG classics such as Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana, the game combines the retro role playing adventure feel with a hint of new age features and techniques.” – 9.5/10 – Game Guide World
“Overall, the game is a must buy for indie game lovers everywhere, and if you love top down, action RPGs that seem to have been thrown into a wayback machine, Wanderlust: Rebirth is the game for you.” – 9/10 – Gaming Irresponsibly
“In addition to the range of classes you can select, the fighting system in Wanderlust: Rebirth is unique and easy to pick up.” – 8.8/10 – The Indie Game Magazine
About This Game
is an online four player co-op arcade-action RPG set in the fantasy world, Valandria. The heroes are summoned to Westhaven Arena to prove their worth as heroes of old legend. However, things are not as transparent as they first appear, when our heroes are unknowingly set upon a trek to save mankind from an ominous end. Band together with your fellow brethren to conquer and change the course of destiny.
Take control of one of four character classes, each with a distinctive play style, and use your abilities with finesse along side the other heroes to gain high-scores and legendary items. Band together and plan your assault, for the minions of the underworld fear no blade, and only in Epic mode will the true heroines rise victorious.
Unlock The Crawl survival game-mode to earn Tokens like a boss, and try your odds with the Luck Box, as you spin the slots for glorious loot or daring challenges.
- Story and survival modes for both Single and Co-operative play
- Competitive game modes featuring 8 players (4 vs 4)
- Over 65 awards and 30 Steam achievements to earn
- 4 uniquely crafted character classes to advance through teamwork and efficiency
- Unique Inventory/Crafting system
- In-depth Artificial Intelligence
- 3 difficulty modes and 3 different endings
- 44 different enemies and 15 intense boss battles
- ...and over 5 years in the making, so you know it is DAMN good!