Free to Play
- Added Sonoma Raceway.
- Fixed Cut track penalty coming up after the rolling start in Leaderboard Challenge
- Fixed an issue where nothing happened when players clicked on a livery in MP. Please make sure you are entering a server you have a ping to ( - means no ping)
- Removed forced camera in pits.
- Fixed AI overtaking during rolling start.
- Fixed an issue with Italian FFB descriptions getting cut.
- Optimized graphical performance.
- Fixed an issue where the final standings screen would show the same number for two cars.
- Fixed an issue where force feedback and rumble was still sending data when quitting or getting disqualified.
- Fixed an issue with end results screen.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of fuel in cars differed between game modes.
- Fixed an issue where the last race results overlay showed all entries as “28”.
- Fixed an issue where the default steering lock would change to the wrong default locks.
- Fixed an issue where player would end up in garage menu with DRIVE option with no function, when getting disqualified during qualifying session.
- We now save after each session (practice, qualify, race) instead of after an event (race) in championships.
- Fixed an issue with AI pitting on last lap.
- Fixed an issue with AI being shown as “+1 lap” in results if player wins the race.
- Fixed the squashed red “Quit” button in old menu dialogue box.
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar was not uniform across all the Controller settings pages.
- Fixed an issue with wheel range and steering lock randomly getting reset.
- Fixed an issue where user was unable to load into a track with AI if the user didn’t own the AI car.
- Fixed lap counter in pause menu not always matching with the real lap counter.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join competitions.
- Fixed an issue where users could get “Invalid game or game settings” error message while going from an experience menu back to the old green orb menus.
- Fixed a memory leak on dedicated server.
- Fixed an issue with rolling start for Multiplayer Qualify and Race.
- Changed so the default race end time is 60 in case it’s not set on server end to avoid players getting kicked out.
- Added additional logging functionalities to catch the issue where player clicks on the livery repeatedly but nothing happens. Please make sure you have ping to the server before entering.
- Fixed an issue in race results when two players cross the finish line very close to each other.
AI & Physics & Sound
- Revised Aquila Physics.
- Revised Daytona Prototype Physics.
- Adjusted BMW M3 E30 Gr.A sounds.
- Mid Ohio - Various art fixes.
- Slovakiaring – Various bug fixes and updates.
- Hungaroring – Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Suzuka – Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Optimized images overall. We now use Webp instead of PNG in game themes to improve menu loading.
- Added test drive to purchase item prompt in RR experience.
- Changed the support links to direct to our new forums forum.sector3studios.com
- Added additional login options in various prompts if user is not logged in.
- Fixed an issue where VIP profile backgrounds would take over the Experience style in non RR experience portal pages.
- We now show which packs an item is available in individual item pages rather than in checkout only.
- MP Browser – Changed so that we only show – on servers with no ping for the first time to avoid flickering by repeating.
- Fixed DTM 2014 default leaderboard page showing DTM 2013 car class by default.
- Fixed an issue where users could not load into certain tracks such as purchased via European Track Pack, before the pack was updated with more tracks.
“There's the accessibility, and the way it's just as satisfying to play on a cheap pad as it is on an expensive wheel set-up; how the handling is translated sublimely through both. And what handling it is, spread out across a delicious range of thoroughbred racing cars: there are the DTM cars, with their downforce and low-slung lines, that only seem one step removed from the hi-tech of F1, or their WTCC cousins that bounce over kerbs with the kiddish enthusiasm of a go-kart.”
“The sounds, the looks, the feel, it all comes together to form something that is simply a high quality product. Whether you play only the free content, or you buy it all, there is no question that this sim is worth the download.”
Enter the ‘League of Super Sports Cars’ and experience the thrill of GT3 class racing with ADAC GT Masters 2014.
ADAC GT Masters Experience brings you all 8 tracks and 19 team cars from the 2014 Championship season, including the AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA, BMW Z4 GT3, CHEVROLET CAMARO GT3, CORVETTE Z06.R GT3, MCLAREN MP4-12C GT3, and MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3. A two race format means you’ll need to drive twice as hard on your way to the 2014 Championship title.
Sixteen races stand between you and becoming an ADAC GT Masters Champion, enjoy the drive.
RaceRoom Racing Experience © RaceRoom Entertainment AG. Published by RaceRoom Entertainment AG. Developed by Sector3 Studios AB. RACEROOM is a registered trademark of RaceRoom Entertainment AG. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.