93% – Indie Game Magazine
“A fantastic, fun game that deserves to be a big hit”
4.5/5 – GameZebo
“If you haven't already played it, go do so right now”
8.5/10 – GameZone
“a well designed and creative platformer”
8.5/10 – NewGamerNation
“a quality game that’s seriously worth your time”
8.5/10 – Beefjack
The new level pack for “Adventures of Shuggy”, “Shuggy’s Teleporting Troubles” is now available on Steam. This new set of 40 single player levels provides a fresh challenge by throwing double teleporters into the mix as well as combining the teleporter with other mechanics from the main game such as level rotation, zombie Shuggy, floaty jump, rope swinging and multi-Shuggy. The level pack is included as part of the main game so it’s free for everyone who already owns it.
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Shuggy has just inherited a castle full of goblins, ghouls, zombies, and robots. Help him clear out over 100 rooms to make his new home liveable again! Every room in the castle is different, letting Shuggy fly, float, swing, spin, change size, time travel and more as he explores the Dungeon, Boiler Room, Clocktower, Gallery, and Graveyard.
- Co-op play - Play 36 twisted two-player levels in the offline co-op mode, with puzzles that can only be completed through cunning and teamwork.
- Non-linear map screen - Multiple routes through the castle ensure you'll be able to find another route if you get stuck.
- Boss encounters - Use your wit and cunning to defeat the dastardly bosses in each area of the castle.
- Time travel - Get caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
- Rotation - Spin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
- Seeing double - Utilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
- Teleportation - Use Shuggy's teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
- Tied up in knots - Grab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.