I'ma let you finish, but LEGO Harry Potter is one of the best games of all time. OF ALL TIME. This sounds hipster, but I liked Harry Potter before it was very popular. I went to go see J.K. Rowling speak in a tiny middle school gym, and she was the funniest, friendliest woman. It takes a special kind of person to be nice to a hundred yelling children in wizard costumes. For that alone, I'm willing to pay her some royalties by buying this game.
Outrageously cute & funny. I don't have kids and I'm glad, because I don't want to share this total guilty pleasure, and also because that sounds suspiciously like effort.
* Amazingly fun & absorbing. Moves quickly enough to keep interest high, but has enough replayability and hidden items that you'll want to explore the grounds for days.
* Zero navigational difficulty. It's all very straightforward, and even when you're a little lost it works. They're new to the school, staircases change around, and Mrs. Norris is always there to
* Changes as the years progress. The NPCs do different things, the classrooms change, and there are distinct feels to each year.
* Child friendly. Fights are usually comical and there's zero gore. Cheats can be used from the get-go, which is nice for the younger audiences. Otherwise, you can earn dem cheats throughout the game as bonuses, which is also awesome.
* So much fun. Just so much fun. An incredible interpretation of one of the best series ever written.
* No achievements, this may seem nitpicky but I worked hard for that 100% & I want to prove to every single person that I have invested no time in "life" or "meaningful relationships" or "personal hygiene".
* Crashes. I have a custom built PC and a high-end gaming top and both systems would crash. NEVER ALT-TAB. Don't keep other programs running while you're playing. Also, there is no cloud, so if you start a game on one computer, be ready to finish it on the same one.
* Your friends will see what you've been playing on Steam and mock you. Whatever. No names, but some of y'all bought CoD: Ghosts. Don't you be judgy.