Adam Venture is an action explorer hero; adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third person perspective with the Unreal 3™ engine, adventure gamers are in for a real visual treat in combination with family values storytelling.
In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920’s Jerusalem after having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden.
On their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomon’s treasure - but is that really all there is to it? Not all is as it seems…
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine.
- Second game of the episodic series. Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.
- Non Violent gameplay.
- Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with historical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series.
- 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay.
- Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree.
Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret © 2012 Vertigo Games. Developed by Vertigo Games. Licensed exclusively worldwide to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. All brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.