Informace o obsahu
Five battles. Five heroes. The history of the mysterious Black Fleet revealed.
The war is over, but your training is just beginning. Enter the U.N.E. Training simulator and relive five heroic moments from the U.N.E./Colonial War. A new A.I. - Control V2.0 - has been assigned to the simulator and recreated five missions that explore the origins of the Colonial Black Fleet that will push your skills to the limit.
Please be aware that new A.I.'s are prone to malfunction and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or safety of the simulations....
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots and fight massive fleet battles.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode)
- The Black Fleet – learn more about the mysterious Black Fleet via simulated missions
- Control 2.0
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets and target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion.)
- Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Infinity is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.