I’m a h uge Street Fighter fan, but fairly unfamiliar with the Tekken franchise so take this review coming from a perspective of a Street Fighter player.
My “main” fighting game is Street Fighter Third Strike. I like this game considerably more than Street Fighter 4 because the fighting mechanics in this version feel more similar to third strike (faster and more fluid movements, more moves that were ported from third strike).
* Fluid gameplay and movements.
* Supports Hitbox / Arcade sticks / keyboard
* Native 144hz monitor resolution support.
* The entire gem system I think is a bit silly, and takes away from the competitiveness of the game.
* Online community is a bit small.
7 / 10