Ok lets get something straight here people. Yes GFWL, shut down making it almost impossible or work heavy just to get the game back and running again. BUT, that doesn't mean it didn't have potential beforehand or it "sucked" all because it had GFWL running.
Before the GFWL Shutdown:
- Great gameplay
- Amazing graphics
- Real simple controls although yes more SF oriented controls than Tekken
- Awesome DLCs and great storylines
- Really gets you going sometimes
- Fun for everyone else in the family who loves SF and Tekken
After the GFWL Shutdown:
- You can't say anything really after this incident
- The game doesn't work for DLCs or any pack after this occured
- Only worth playing for Offline ( as in against someone in your house ) not multiplayer
- A lot of work just to try and get it working
Not like it didn't have potential, it had everything going for it and good gameplay/graphics just as I mentioned before, but do not and I repeat do not hate on this game just because GFWL closed down on it. Now yes I do recommend not buying it unless you don't mind the simple characters already given to you and playing with a friend or family member in the household, and the time consuming process of just getting it to work with GFWL Marketplace version. If you want to hate on something hate on the GFWL services, but not the game people. Learn from what's really causing it and not hating on the game itself cause of something else. If there was a "Somewhat or Maybe" button for "Do you recommend this game?" then I would've chosen that.