v1.3.6 Update is now live! With community features such as clan and events, as well as ship customizations (figureheads, deck themes, decals, and paints), a new tutorial, and more!
The full release notes here: http://gunsoficarus.com/blog/1-3-6-update/
Here are a list of ongoing and upcoming community events hosted by players and Muse Games!
- Fireside Chat with Devs on Fridays at 3pm EST (http://www.twitch.tv/gunsoficarus)
- Fight the Devs Hour! In game on Tuesday and Thursdays at 1pm EST (watch global chat for password and win cosmetic items if you beat the devs!)
- Leviathan Seasonal Battles every weekend (sign up on the forums http://bit.ly/LeviathanSeasonal)
- Sunday Rumble on Sundays at 3pm EST (sign up on the forums and look for latest Sunday Rumble thread http://bit.ly/GunsForumCommunity)
- Support Your Local Aerodome! Tournament starting Feb 8 (sign ups here http://bit.ly/SupportAerodome)
About This Game
Hop aboard a steampunk airship
with friends and play as Gunner
, or Pilot
. Gun down dirigibles, repair your way out of danger, pilot the ship into combat. Are you a decisive Captain or dutiful Crew? Teamwork is required to survive the skies of the premier
airship combat game: GUNS OF ICARUS ONLINE!
Raising the stakes on team-based PvP combat with an emphasis on strategic competition and truly cooperative play, Guns of Icarus Online is the best airship-to-airship combat game that’s all about teamwork, tactics, and fast-paced action. With a good ship and the right crew, you can conquer the skies!
- Richly crafted steampunk/dieselpunk-inspired world
- Genre-busting gameplay with strategy, navigation, shooter, and time-management elements
- Pick a role to suit your play style: Pilot, Gunner, or Engineer
- Choose your airship and its weaponry to execute the perfect strategy as a Captain
- Form a group with up to 3 other friends and crew a ship together
- Integrated voice chat keeps you in constant contact with your teammates
- Diverse ship classes and tons of weapons to choose from with realistic flight and projectile physics
- Massive air battles with up to 32 players in a match
- Multiple game modes including Deathmatch, King of the Hill, and Crazy King
- Rise in the ranks! Earn titles and cosmetic items as you progress
- Achievement system fully integrated with Steam achievements
- Balanced, competitive matches reward strategic, skillful play, not level grinding
- Show off your style with a wide range of costumes and cosmetic options in the in-game store with an amazing dye system
- 1st person and 3rd person camera modes
- Custom games with spectator mode for streaming and tournament play