Køb Class 111 DMU Add-On
JULEUDSALG! Tilbuddet slutter 2 Januar
The Class 111 is a classic example of a British ‘heritage’ DMU, and is ideal for recreating the early days of diesel passenger services in Train Simulator.
The Class 111 is a 2-car DMU (diesel multiple unit) with twin Rolls Royce engines and a 4-speed manual transmission, which is accurately recreated in this add-on to allow you to operate the gearbox yourself. With 23 sets being manufactured in total by Metro-Cammell between 1957 and 1960, the Class 111 is typical of the small DMUs which provided passenger services on rural lines. These old heritage sets soldiered on in new colour schemes for decades, until being finally replaced by new generations of ‘Sprinter’ DMUs as part of the modernisation programmes in the late 1980s.
Class 111 DMU in BR Green, with realistic controls including gear change and guard's buzzer.
- OS:Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2,8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3,2 GHz Core 2 Duo anbefalet), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor-variant eller lignende processorer)
- Hukommelse:2 GB RAM
- Grafik:512 MB med Pixel Shader 3.0 (kun AGP PCIe)
- Harddisk:6 GB harddiskplads
- Lyd:Direct X 9.0c-kompatibel
- Andre krav:Bredbåndsinternetforbindelse
- Yderligere:Quicktime Player krævet til videoafspilning
- Graphics:Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
Class 111 DMU Add-On
16 Aug 2012
Indhold, der kan downloades