Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game Train Simulator 2014 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Class 67 Diamond Jubilee Add-On
About the GameDrive the Queen aboard the Royal Train to her Jubilee Celebrations, pulled by the Class 67 Diesel Electric locomotive.
The Class 67, originally built in Spain in 1999 by Alstom, with a General Motors engine and transmission, is an upgraded version of the Class 66, with a higher gearing to allow higher operating speed of up to 125mph on UK lines. Originally assigned to Mail Train services until the end of the contract with the Royal Mail in 2003, the Class 67 then found itself operating in a number of roles. Since 2004, The class 67 has been the locomotive of choice for the Royal Train, with a pair being repainted into Royal Claret livery specially for the job. In 2012 class 67 number 67 026 was renamed 'Diamond Jubilee' and received a special commemorative silver livery in celebration of the Queen's 60 Years on the throne.
- Class 67 Diesel Electric Locomotive in DB Schenker silver and special commemorative 'Diamond Jubilee' silver livery.
- Mk1 and Mk2 coaches, in Royal Claret livery.
- 1 scenario for the Oxford - Paddington route:
- Diamond in the Rough
- OS: Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space + 3 GB for DLC
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.