Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection and fight to reclaim your music!
Release Date: Aug 6, 2012
Watch HD video
Buy Symphony with iTunes & m4a support
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates View all (4)
January 15th, 2014
We are working on more meaningful updates for the coming months, but have just put out a patch to address some of the more oft-mentioned issues:
-Support for up to 20 drive letters (up from only 8)
-Tweaked the behavior of the infamous 4th boss
...and a few other minor fixes.
Thanks again for all your feedback, we hope you enjoy Symphony!
November 27th, 2013
Thanks to your feedback, we have finally published the biggest update ever to Symphony, containing:
-Unlimited song length support
-Controller support (in-game only for now)
-Faster & MUCH more stable song scanning, especially for large collections
-Numerous bug fixes
Empty Clip Studios
“Symphony is fun, pure and simple.”
84/100 – PC Gamer
About the GameYour music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, WV, APE
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!)
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Video Card: MB, DirectX® 9.0c-compatible, Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
QuickTime is a trademark of Apple Inc.
amBX™ and the amBX logo are © 2008 amBX UK Ltd. All rights reserved.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.