"its clever take on puzzle gameplay is likely something you’ve never encountered; a bizarre, yet compelling hybrid"
“The most addictive co-op game we’ve played since Portal 2.”
"I bought it instantly - I'm completely in love with it"
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade
About the Game
A perfect place. A city without traffic. A dog that doesn't poop. All products of the brilliant mind of Dr. X, but hell hath no fury like a mad scientist fired by a giant corporation. In this unique action-puzzler you take control of TOM, a virus created for one purpose: revenge.
Hack your way through brain scrambling puzzles while maneuvering through a thumb cramping maze of enemies. Team up through over 50 cooperative levels in what MMGN is calling "The most addictive co-op game we've played since Portal 2." And if the over 100 levels aren't enough, you and your friends can destroy each other again and again in battle mode to determine just who is the supreme virus.
- Single Player mode with over 50 levels across 6 distinct areas
- Cooperative mode (for up to 4 players) with over 50 additional levels in which "friendships will be destroyed"
- Battle for supreme virus-itude by battling your friends in Battle Mode
- Evolving mechanics which ratchet up the difficulty from lollipop to soul crushing
- An animated tale full of dark humor, malfunctioning robots, and little girl screams